The mission of LifeChurch can be broken down into three words: Know, Grow, and Go. It is our desire to see everyone come to KNOW Jesus, GROW in their relationship with God and with others, and GO serve others (whether that be in their families, the community, or throughout the world). The key focus of our weekly services is to offer experiences where people can come to know who Jesus is and how to begin a relationship with Him. So whether you’re new to LifeChurch or new to the concept of faith overall, these pages will answer more of your questions.
- Service Times: LifeChurch has three campuses located across the Metro Detroit area. Here you can find times of all of our weekly services at all of our locations.
- What to Expect: It can be hard stepping in the doors to a new place if you don’t know what to expect. View our walk-through photo gallery to get an idea of what our weekend experiences look like.
- Pastor’s Luncheon: We invite those newer to our community to enjoy a meal on us as you get the chance to meet one of our Pastors and learn about the vision of LifeChurch. Online registration is available.
- What We Believe: If you have questions about Christianity and what we stand for as a church, you can find our basic statement of faith here. In addition to testimonies from people who’ve experienced life change through coming to know Jesus as Lord, you will also find information on who you can contact if you further questions.
- FAQ: Here is where you’ll find information to some of our most frequently asked questions.